Pre Registration Form for Upcoming On-Site Gun Auction
Conditions of Sale
- The Management shall not be responsible for any accidents occuring on the premises.
- The highest bidder shall be the purchaser and the decision of the auctioneer relating to all manners is final.
- All merchandise shall be paid for by cash, Visa, M/C, or by personal cheque with the approval of the Management.
- All merchandise is subject to Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) and buyers premium
- All merchandise must be paid for on the date of the sale
- A receipt must be represented before removal of the merchandise from the premises
- All Sales are final and not subject to conditions.
- All merchandise is sold in an "as is" condition without recourse to the vendor
- All merchandise must be removed on the sale date or otherwise by special arrangement with the Management
- All merchandise may be inspected one hour before the commencement of the sale on the date of the sale.
- All merchandise left on the premises after being purchased is left at the purchaser's risk and the movement of any merchandise is at the purchaser's risk
- All goods advertised or displayed are subject to withdrawal prior to sale within the discretion of the auctioneer.
- The Auctioneer may reject a bid at their discretion without reason or explanation.
- Merchandise subject to G.S.T. where applicable.
If you agree to these terms please click the Continue button below: